Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Weekend!


Ok so my weekend began on Friday. I woke up (in Maine) and looked out the window. The waves were coming over the wall and the only people at the beach had surf boards. Even the dairy bar was closed! It had basically rained all week long and we only had two beach days, so all 8 of us decided to pack up and go home. I then drove pubescent Thomas home.Friday night I got to hang out with my second family. I went to Mulligan's for junior-senior mini golf! So I was in a group with all juniors and.. they're like we were a year ago. It's kind of weird to be a senior now. They had no complaints about summer reading and had a lot of questions about school. I love trying to scare them, and after 12 years of school I finally have that right! Anyways, it was fun and afterwards we all went swimming at Cait's house. The pool was so cold! And I'm so white! It's just horrible to be around the Lagoy's when they feel like being annoying. Haha, jk. And I did not give anyone a peep show! Then we drove to Stephanie's and Cait, Steph, and I invaded the kitchen and ate salad, cheesy bread, and chocolate milk. It was good. Next we watched Sex and the City and Alex and Laura came.In the morning, Alex went and got us Starbucks. Sixteen dollars for four drinks. Ridiculous. I got home at around two in the afternoon and pretty much just chilled for the rest of the day.
On Sunday, Jessica called and asked if I wanted to hang out. I said certainly and we ended up driving to Rhode Island to this carousel I used to go to when I was little. It's 115 years old. Something very exciting happened: I got the brass ring! You see, I have never gotten the brass ring before in my entire life, so I was very happy. I won a free ride.
After we had spent 5 dollars on rides, we decided to stop at the Prov Place mall. We window shopped for a while, and I fell in love with the store Lust. I let the worker there put all this lotion on me and then I didn't buy anything because I'm poor. We stopped at the Cheesecake Factory and bought two slices of cheesecake. I got my favorite Chocolate Tuxedo Cream. It's the best. On the way home, we stopped at Wright's Chicken Farm and I filled outa job application. I need a job so badly! Then I got home and we celebrated Thomas's birthday with a chocolate angel cake.
Yesterday, Jessica and I decided to hike Mount Wachusett. We were supposed to go at 9, but when I woke up in the morning and looked at my clock it was 11! Oops. Anyways, it was quite a hike. Freaking vertical climb. I was sweating so much! We finally got to the top, and we had a lovely lunch of blackberries, watermelon, turkey wraps, and banana chips. It was tasty. We drove back to my house and stopped at Target to get white t-shirts because we wanted to tie dye shirts. They came out so awesome. Then, Jessica left and I went to the doctor's. Exciting.
Today was wicked boring. Nothing to even say. I read, complained about how bored I was, and watched tv. Oh, I also applied for a job at Hannaford's. Hopefully I get a job at some point. Now, I'm going to go watch The Office. But first, here are our shirts. Check it!

1 comment:

  1. I see you mention me as 'pubescent' on the way home but you didn't mention IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete